Winning Youth Football

Coaching Youth Fooball - Football Plays

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Coaches Chair

Hi, my name is Dave and I have been a youth and minor coach for over twenty years. I have always been passionate about coaching kids at the minor and youth level as well as High School, and I have learned a lot along the way through my mistakes,and experiences. I was always particularly committed to being organized and I wanted my players to get my best effort and have a great experience. My commitment to them was to have them prepared,physically, mentally, and teach them good team systems so that they could play at their best. I only asked them in return to be committed, be open to my coaching philosophy, and to work hard. I love to coach and watch kids develop and go on to contribute at a higher level. My blog " The Coaches Chair" will give me a chance to talk about coaching in general, give advice and tips based on my own experiences. Perhaps my thoughts and ideas in the coming blogs can be helpful to you or at least give you some insight from a different point of view.

Cheers

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment